Excellence in Safety // April 2014
We are pleased to announce that Mosaic has awarded MJW Consolidated an Excellence in Safety Leadership and Performance award for work performed at their Bartow and New Wales Phosphate facilities during 2013. We are proud to be a new service provider to Mosaic and have completed 8,462 safe work hours during the last 6 months of 2013. This award recognizes not only our safety performance but our commitment to our Decision Making Process:
- SAFETY - Nothing takes priority over safe actions.
- PLANT OPERATIONS - We are guests in a facility making a product. Our actions must never interfere with this process.
- QUALITY - Never sacrifice Quality for Speed, do it right the First Time.
- SCHEDULE - Every project must have a schedule and the schedule must be communicated to everyone involved.
- COST - To continue serving our clients, we must be both cost competitive and profitable.
The work we performed was both intricate and hazardous and involved all types of craft. We worked on projects that had tight schedules and involved complex rigging, welding, fabrication and installation processes. Thank you to all employees that have made this possible.