Major Manufacturers Rely on MJW Consolidated for Facility Maintenance Services
Manufacturing sites require frequent maintenance, upgrades and repairs to equipment and buildings. Handling each new work requirement as a separate job with a different contractor can lead to delays, inefficiencies and disruptions to plant operations.
MJW Consolidated serves as an on-site, 24/7 facilities maintenance contractor to many major manufacturing companies, self-performing most of the work tasks, including site work, concrete, miscellaneous and structural steel, carpentry, finishes, equipment setting, plumbing, piping, HVAC, fire protection, and fire alarm. Clients include:
- Boeing – Cecil Commerce Center, Jacksonville, Fla. — Since 1999.Ongoing repairs for air compressors, air piping, plumbing, door repairs, window repairs/replacements, hanger door repairs, HVAC repairs, office repairs and upgrades, painting, and carpet installation. Crane service and heavy lifting services as needed.
- Anheuser-Busch – Jacksonville, Fla. — Since 1988. Ongoing maintenance contracts for door repairs, plumbing repairs, scaffolding, water heater inspections, conveyor work, equipment repairs, fire alarm inspections, fire protection/suppression system inspections.
- GP Cellulose - Brunswick, Ga - since 2008. Ongoing contract for inspection, testing, and maintenance of all fire protection and special hazard systems.
- International Paper - Savannah, Ga - since 1988. Continuous operational support by performing contract and maintenance work across all the services we provide.
- Maxwell House (Kraft Foods) – Jacksonville, Fla.— Since 2003. Ongoing maintenance contracts for door repairs, plumbing repairs, scaffolding, conveyor work, fire alarm inspections, fire protection/suppression system inspections.
- Northrop Grumman – St. Augustine, Fla. — Since 2003. Ongoing maintenance contracts for door repairs, plumbing repairs, scaffolding, fire alarm inspections, fire protection/suppression system inspections.
- Tropicana – Bradenton, Fla. — Since 1993.Ongoing maintenance for civil, structural steel, rigging, equipment installation, concrete and masonry work.
MJW’s self-performance capabilities ensure that most assignments are handled in house by MJW employees. This proven process results in fast response times, with no delays incurred due to having to contact and brief an outside contractor. Keeping the same supervisor and crew together at one location enables the team to learn the site, safety requirements, schedules, and activities, so that every task is performed with minimal disruption to operations.
Download the Case Study